Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big Boy

Bronson is such a big boy. It amazes me and saddens me at the same time. He is reaching milestones much faster than my girls did. Ofcourse he has two older sisters that are constantly playing with him, cuddling him, or talking to him.  He can hold his bottle almost completely by himself. When he nurses he will grab my breast and push it back then get so mad that it comes out of his mouth. He must be going though a growth spurt because he will nurse off of both breasts then still want 4 ounces of formula mixed with rice cereal.  He'll drink it all and not spit it up. He has three teeth coming in.  One on the bottom and two on the top.  They are giving him fits.  He tries to be happy though. He's such a trooper. When he is on his belly he will ush his legs up under his belly and then push himself forward with his feet. He can scoot anywhere. He's found his hands.  He loves grabbing his toys and putting anything and everything in his mouth to chew. My favorite part of this stage is his cuddling and laughing. Listening to him laugh just makes my heart flutter. It is so beautiful. When he does it his smile spreads into his dimples. So cute. Usually when he sleeps he wants to be in his bed alone. Lately, he will want to nurse, then he'll snuggle up as close to me as possible and just sleep. When I try to put him in his bed he'll fuss. As soon as I pick him back up and lay him beside me he'll wiggle his way back over to me and snuggle up as close as possible. I love it. I have to fight the urge to keep kissing him over and over. I try to limit myself to two kisses. It's difficult though. He's gotten so fat. Looking at him today as I undressed him for his bath, he was adorable. Besides his triple chin, he has squishy arms, and big Buddah belly, then rolls and rolls on his thighs and fat little sausage toes. He loves it when you pretend to eat his toes.  He loves a warm bath, and to have baby powder rubbed all over him. He's such a sweet boy. I am so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment