Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love my mommy!

I am due to go back to work at the end of this month. I have been so anxious about it. I miss my co-workers. I miss the interaction.  I miss taking care of and helping other adults. However, my husband has expressed several times that he does not want to be at home with three kids all weekend.  mylie has been behaving extra special lately and it really stresses him out. It does me too, but I can handle it better. I will not leave my kids with anyone that says they don't want to take care of them, even their father. I once left Talise with what I thought was a dear friend that was hesitant about watching her and she ended up being quite mean to her. I will never make that mistake again. I trust no one. Especially under stress. Especially if they express concern. No way, no how. Fernando has been looking for other jobs that pay better so that I can stay at home.  The thing is, I don't trust that in this economy and I don't want to quit my job.  I like my job, but if it meant Fernando has to watch the kids when he doesn't want to then I would quit. My mom called today to tell me not to quit.  She'd gladly come down and watch my kids while I work. All weekend every weekend. I almost started crying. I was so happy. What a relief. I know she wouldn't ever hurt my kids. She's a wonderful grandmother. We have our differences but she adores my kids. They adore her too. She stays calm when they are nuts, and she helps get them in line. I feel SO much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment