Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Day

I am getting anxious. Pitocin scares me. I really want my labor to be as good as it was with Mylie. Hers was so smooth and peaceful. Even when the contractions got bad I was able to just tell myself that this is what my body is made to do and it was easy. Not fun or pain free but a good experience. I am nervous. I kinda want my mom there too, but not the girls. Someone has to watch them and they adore her so she's it. I am worried about what to eat today. I don't want to poop while I deliver. I haven't done that yet and don't want to now.  Especially since I work there.  I'd hate to see my nurse or doctor in the hall knowing I pooed in their face. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I probably won't sleep at all tonight. I can't wait to see his little face. His ultrasounds were adorable. I hope he looks like a boy, but not a little old man. Of course as long as he's healthy is all that really matters.  It is unbelievable that the time is here. I didn't expect to get pregnant so quickly, then the pregnancy was a breeze until 34 weeks. That's when the pre-term labor started and I have worried ever since. Having him outside my body so I can see him will lesson my anxiety a bit. Then I'll have a whole new set of worries! Today is Mylie's last day as a baby. That saddens me. I hope she adjusts well. Talise is crazy excited. She's been through all this before so it's no big deal. Fernando is excited and anxious too. He wants to be sure to cut the cord.  He did it with Talise, but for some reason didn't with Mylie and has regretted it ever since. I hope tomorrow is all that we both want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment