Tuesday, June 8, 2010

38 Week Appointment

My last pre-baby appointment was today. Kinda bittersweet. I will be glad to have my body back to myself, but I know I will miss having him all to myself. Talise is going crazy waiting. She has already warned her granny that she gets to hold Bronson first! She wants o be in the delivery room, but that is not going to happen.  The doctor said I am 3 cm dilated and 30% effaced. He thinks the induction will go well and we'll have Bronson by lunch.  I hope he didn't jinx me by saying that! He  said I should get there early and they will hook me up to an I.V. and start Pitocin, then when he comes in to do rounds he will break my waters as long as I am 4 cms which he thinks I will be. I hope it goes smoothly and quickly. Mylie's was 6 hours start to finish, so I am hoping my body responds well and I don't have to suffer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment