Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nightmares

My sleep has been less than peaceful lately. Due to stress I grind my teeth and clench my jaw. Sometimes I wake myself from the sound of my teeth grinding. Often times I wake with a very sore face and killer headache. Usually if I dream I don't remember them. Last night is a different story. I remember. It was dreadful. Where I live there is a huge lack of shopping centers. A huge lack of everything really, well, besides farms. In my horrid dream I had found a new mall, it was the neatest thing ever. Not far from home either.I was stumped as to how I hadn't found it sooner. It had a special play place for kids, that also served food. We went in. Bronson could walk, and I had my brothers girls with me also. We sat down to eat and a group of guys came up and one started flirting with me. I was trying to brush him off and Talise was bugging me to go play. I told her to stay close and watch out for her siblings. While I was distracted they took off. I finally ditched the guy and looked up and couldn't find my babies. Talise and my oldest niece were playing, but the younger ones were no where to be found. I started calling out for them. They were nowhere. I recruited help from the older two. Talise was defiant and refused to help,just walking away. Katarina, my niece , found her sister. I never found them. I woke up with my heart racing and my usual headache. It was the worst feeling ever. I pray that never happens. I wouldn't ever let them play without me any way. Still I felt so much panic and sorrow. Not a good way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment