Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Month

It's been one month since our lives changed. It has gone by quickly. I can honestly say I am much happier today than I was September 2. My headaches have almost disappeared completely. The girls are behaving better. It's a process. They are improving much though. Things have been set in motion. I just hope this doesn't drag out too long. The kids miss him. I hope he gets his act together so they can see him. Bronson is going through something. He has been waking up crying. He usually just grumps a bit, kinda like a little pig rooting around. Not the past few nights. Maybe because I haven't turned on the heat, but last night he slept all night with me. That would have been wonderful if I didn't have Mylie on the other side. Mylie wanted cuddles, which I longed to give her. Yet Bronson wanted my breasts close to his face at all times.  such a man already! It made for little sleep and an achy back. Even when he went down for his morning nap he wanted to be held rather than crash in his bassinet. I had to sit and pat his back for a bit to help him settle.  I hope this is a short lived phase. I keep him bundled up. He sleeps in a onesie, socks, and a thick sleeper, plus I put a minky on him. I guess he needs his momma now. I love snuggling with him. Mylie just isn't a fan of it. I took him to the pediatrician's office yesterday. He had been grabbing and pulling at his right ear. His ears were fine. I guess he just found them. He weighed in at 14lbs 10oz. Such a fatty, that one! We are definitely going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment