Friday, October 8, 2010

Being Friendly


Fernando has moved yet again. He emailed me asking to speak to the girls. He promised to be positive and encouraging so I agreed. They were both really happy to hear from him. He asked to see them again. We'll see. I don't see how it will be possible seeing as how I work this weekend and he leaves for work on Sunday. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he got his job at ABCO back. Talk about a blessing. I cannot believe they hired him back after what he did.  I am grateful that they did though. Hopefully he keeps it this time. I'm not getting my hopes up though. It would be real nice to actually get child support. I could get the girls some winter clothes and they'd all have a much better Christmas. I pray that things work out for him. I really want him to get stable so our kids can spend time with him. My father in law emailed me asking me to talk to Fernando and try to work things out. Fernando told his family that I kicked him out and that he missed his flight. Not that he purposely chose not to board the plane. Not that he called and told me he made other living arrangements. He's the victim at all times. It must be tough to view all situations as happening to you rather than having the ability to make things happen. I explained to my father in law that although I appreciate his concern that we absolutely will not be working things out. We are divorcing. I am free. I am finally truly happy after such a long time. I deserve it. My babes deserve a nice, happy mom. It's been a long time coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment