Monday, October 18, 2010

Worth it

This weekend was so incredibly busy. I take that back. Saturday was great. Sunday was O.M.Goodness! Their are no other words for it. It is really nice that I enjoy the people I work with, otherwise I may have cried. Sitting here, outside, listening to my girls play, hearing the cat purr, watching Bronson as he lays on a blanket staring as  the clouds float by makes it all worth it. This is wonderful. Times like now make up for any craziness life tosses at me. The air outside is so fresh. Pumpkins sit on our front steps and the ground is scattered lightly with leaves.  This is the only time of year that I enjoy being outside. Bronson kicks his chubby little feet in delight while blowing raspberries in the cool breeze. It is lovely. Peaceful. Times like these is what I hope they remember as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment