Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting out

I never realised how much of an impact staying at home around the same people all the time makes on your attitude. Of course, my meds could be kicking in too. Maybe it's because of the meds that I even feel like going out. Before I'd want to, but didn't want to put forth the effort. I also didn't want to expose Bronson to germs. After the fourth of July incident I decided what ever Fernando suggests to do to get out of the house I'll agree too, as long as Bronson doesn't roast. So, two weeks ago when Talise was gone to granny's and he wanted to go somewhere, we went to the movies and out to dinner with my brother in law. It was fun. I definitely smiled a bit, I may have even laughed. I can't remember. Then last weekend we went to the brother in laws house for the girls to swim and I wanted to talk with my sister in law. We stayed for hours, just hanging out, then went to dinner. Mylie got to pet baby chicks and collect eggs from the hen house. They had a blast and it wore them out. It was really nice. Today we went to Mommy and Me. We were there for about two hours and the girls didn't really play with the other kids there but they played and played hard, outside. They ate ice cream and drank frozen colas. It was fun for them and nice for me to talk with the other moms. We have plans for Thursday to go play with another girl Mylie's age then we are taking Talise to granny's house again. I am really looking forward to it. It feels good being able to enjoy getting out of the house and not feeling defeated and so angry. It's good to get out, out of the house, out of the funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment