Monday, July 5, 2010

First Bath

My sweet little fella is 3 weeks and 4 days old.  Today his umbilical stump finally fell off. It saddened me a bit.  He's no longer so new. It's a sign of his being separate from me. The positive side of it is he FINALLY gets a real bath. No more sponge bathes.  I think  he was tired. He was definitely less  than thrilled about it.  I had helpers which was nice.  Mylie was the rinser, Talise took pictures, and Fernando was in charge of making sure his boy parts weren't exposed in the pictures.  We worked as a team while Bronson worked himself into a tizzy. Afterwards I slathered him with yummy smelling cream oil, put fresh jammies on him, mo hawked his hair, fed, and burped him.  It was all just too much for the little guy.  He zonked right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment