Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank

1. I am currently obsessed with my steam mop! I love , love, love it! My socks stay white now! That pleases me so.

2. Today I am grateful  because, even though my mom hates the drive, and her live in makes it difficult on her, she is on her way down to watch my babies so I can go to court tomorrow. Hopefully all will be finalized. Prayers are welcomed.

3. The age I am is 33 and the age I feel is 27. I feel like an adult, but not a thirty-something adult. I feel like I am still finding my way in the world. I like where I'm at and where I seem to be going so all is well!

4. My favorite place is my bed. It is soft, I have heavy blankets so I can get all squishy feeling. So relaxing, especially when their aren't any kids in the bed with me.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is doing my continuing education. It is so boring and time consuming, but I need to get cracking. September will be here before we know it.

6. The last thing I purchased was birthday invitations. My sweet Myliebel turns three this month. We are having her first party with friends and she is excited.

7. The thing I love most about my home is it's where my babies are. It's filled with love and memories. It's cute and quiet and perfect for my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment