Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hoarders

Oh my goodness. I feel so terribly bad for these people. I cannot wrap my brain around it. I think because I am almost completely opposite. I don't hold on to much. If I don't use it I toss it. Not only can I not imagine keeping so much stuff but how in the world do they afford it. How do they even know what they have?  These places look like landfills!  What fear they must have to hold onto so many things just in case. What a tremendous burden. Seeing a lot of clutter makes me antsy.  Just having items sat on my mantel that doesn't belong there or my kids clothes left on the floor gets to me. Living amongst piles of things, boxes everywhere, just a narrow walking path from room to room is unimaginable to me. How do they rest? That would severely limit their social life I would assume. How can you invite guests over to that? Companionship is so important. Face time is important. Well, at least to me it is. I can't speak for everyone. I truly feel pity for hoarders.

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh even watching hoarders makes me anxious! AND You've seen my house. It's cluttered! LOL!

    My dad is almost as bad as some of the houses on there. GOODNESS!

    ReplyDelete