Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Randomness...if that's even a word

Lately I have felt great. Even when the kids are showing their tail ~ still blissful. I haven't felt this way in so long I cannot remember. I ended up having to go get a loan yesterday so I could pay the kids insurance premium since someone else refused to. Even though I was disappointed about having to do that as I was driving home I felt such happiness. I don't have to go home to misery any longer. Now I can just ignore the call or hang up! What a huge burden has been lifted. I have so much fun at work now. I am able to let go and be me, who I was before. I no longer have to worry about what my children are dealing with at home. If their caregiver is awake, if they have been fed. I was so worried about being alone that I tolerated so much. Now I cannot understand what I was worried about. I pray this feeling lasts. I am a much better mother, daughter,sister, and friend feeling this way. Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment