Friday, March 4, 2011

Q&A

 I saw this on one of the blogs I follow, The Bigger'sPicture, and I like the idea.
 
 
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "a bit" Nearly everything in quantity is a bit. Ex: in a bit, a bit of, just a bit.I should expand my vocabulary a bit!


2. Today I am thankful for my freedom in every sense of the word. It is an unbelievable feeling to be truly free.

3. My best friend is my mom. She is strong, protective and fun. She can be difficult at times, but who isn't? She is my #1 cheerleader and I cannot imagine my life without her. Our relationship has come a long way, and for that I am grateful.

4. A quirky thing about me is I cannot stand to have dirty feet. I don't like to get dirty in general, but dirty feet really irk me. Feet are ugly enough without adding to it and the feeling of funk on the bottom of my feet, eww. I worry about being in an accident and the rescue/ER folks having to remove my clothes and shoes. Not only would I have on clean underwear, but clean feet too!

5. This weekend I am hanging out with friends, while working! At least my co-workers are awesome. i love my job and really don't mind going in every weekend. Sometimes they seem to drag on forever, but at least I'm in the trenches with great people.

6. Something that worries me is my children's safety. My safety. My mom, her health. Finances. Losing my job, the list goes on. I know it is fruitless to worry, but I just cannot help it.

7. On my night stand you would find...the clothes I plan to wear the next day and Bronson's extra blankets. The nightstands are at the foot of the bed so Bronson's crib would beside the bed. I gotta have that sweet little fella close by. I couldn't sleep with him any farther away than he is now.


That's it! My Q&A or fill in the blanks, whatever you want to call it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment