Monday, March 7, 2011

Looking forward

I feel as though a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. A burden left behind. What a relief. Although it was a bit scary at first, I already feel like such a different mom. I was under so much stress I got so easily angered and yelled a lot. I don't now. I would be so tense that I ignored some behaviors that I should have corrected, now I don't. My girls seem happier, although they miss their father terribly. I truly do wish things could have worked out, but their was just too much negative for that to happen. So, now we move on.  I look forward to the future. I have come to realize just how many people care about me and it feels great. My relationship with my mother has improved vastly, that means the world to me. Things are going to be fine. Better than fine, wonderful. I look forward to letting life unravel.

1 comment:

  1. Things are going to be fine! You are an outstanding mother and an amazing woman. :-) Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete