Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sometimes it just sucks

This whole thing. I never thought my relationship would end no matter how bad it got. I am glad it did, for me. The longer I am single the happier I am that it did. For my children, not so much. Talise says she wishes we could get back together, but knows that he will never change so that won't ever happen. Mylie is too young to understand. I don't know what to say to her about it. She talks about her dad all the time. Just a minute ago she was saying that when her daddy pushes her in her new swing she will have to hold on tight so she doesn't fall off. She often says when her daddy gets home from work.. Or she's telling her daddy. She will demand me to call him for her, which I do. I let her talk to him as often as she likes. It breaks my heart. She is a total daddy's girl. I haven't said anything to her yet. I don't know if I should or not. I don't know what she'll understand. I don't want to hurt her. I feel like either way I will. This sucks completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment