Monday, January 24, 2011

Memory Lane

I was sitting here, thinking about the past. How quickly things change. How fast babies grow. It is amazing, wonderful and overwhelming all at once. I went looking through photos from when we first moved out here. I can't get over how much my girls have changed. When you are going through the motions of life it is so easy to get caught up in it. Life, sucks you in, worries you, brings you intense emotions every day. Next thing you know everything is different. So I am taking in some memories, appreciating where I've been and smiling.

She had to sneak up there and was stoked about not getting caught.

We had never seen huge hay bales up close before so we had to get some pictures.


Look at how much Mylie has grown! See those sweet little curls? I have been just trimming her hair in attempt to save those curls. The longer her hair gets the less curls. It saddens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment