Thursday, December 9, 2010

Putting the Smack Down

I often refer to Mylie as my sweet little angel. She'll agree and say yes, I sweet angel. However, lately this has not been the case. She has been a very busy girl. She is also quite demanding and feels she must talk back. My mother cannot stand it. She sat me down and had a talk with me. She said I had to step up to the plate.Whether I like it or not I must be harder on my angel because she is becoming a brat. My mother no longer wants to be the bad guy. I have tolerated a lot more than I should because she is a baby. She's only been on this planet for 2 years and 8 months. I tried for over five years to have her. She is my sweet sugar dumpling. She was such a sweet little girl until Bronson arrived. I think that is another reason I choose to overlook a lot. I know she is jealous and acting out from having to share the spot light. Well, I listened to my mother as any good daughter would do. It has not been easy. I really do not enjoy getting on to her. She has been behaving much better though.  She is starting to understand that I am the boss and I mean business. Talise is happy because she felt like I loved Mylie more since I let her get away with so much. My mom is happy because if I get Mylie in line then she can go back to being fun granny instead of the disciplinarian granny. I really am not having fun with this, but I guess it has to be done. So, I've put the smack down.

No comments:

Post a Comment