Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Baby Teeth,

Please, do us all a favor, make up your mind. Either pop on through or stop trying! You are making my sweet fella miserable. So much so that nothing is helping him. The poor little guy sighs in relief at the Tylenol bottle. That only helps for a bit. I know you mean well and all, but good grief! I'm sure you are going to be gorgeous, shine brightly and work hard for him once you make your appearance but please either hurry up or just stop. Give him a break please. He's such a good boy. He tries to be happy, even when you are aggravating the mess out of him. It's just not right!  It breaks my heart seeing him like this. I've done all I know to do to ease up the discomfort you are causing. Have mercy on him!
                                                Bronson's Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete