Monday, November 15, 2010

Pets...

Before I had my precious babes I loved pets. Dogs were my favorite, but I liked cats too. I've owned several dogs. Some of which were like children to me. That was BEFORE. Now, I couldn't care less about having a pet. Just one more mouth to feed, which to me means less funds to spend on my sweet babies. Talise, on the other hand, feels entirely different. That girl is like Snow White. Animals love her and she LOVES them. She is very protective of all animals and is gentle with them. Even wild animals will come up to her which displeases me. She has brought in lizards from outside to take care of in her room (with out my knowledge). She has had birds, fish, dogs, cats and hamsters. She's done pretty good at taking care of them, especially given her age. This weekend a rooster came up in the yard. She wants to keep it. He'll traipse around her. She will NOT listen to me when I tell her they are mean. I am waiting for him to come running to peck her eyes out. Our cats, which are tremendous, are afraid of the rooster. I don't like roosters. I hope he goes back where he came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment