Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It lead to you

As I was sitting on my sofa holding my sweet, sweet boy I had an epiphany. All of this, everything I've been through, my entire life thus far brought me to him. I've always known that God has a plan for my life, but knowing and feeling it is quite different. It just washed over me, a deep appreciation. Any hardship, festivity, or regular day I've lived led me here. Holding this amazing boy. A boy I so foolishly thought I couldn't love. A boy whose deeply dimpled smile makes waking at 5 a.m. completely bearable. His laughter warms my heart. His happiness creates my happiness. I could snuggle with him forever. His musical coos wash away my worries. I love him. More than love. I have no words for it. I'm amazed that my heart can hold it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment