Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh Sweet Baby

Mylie is acting less and less like a baby. She wants to do for herself and won't take no for an answer. She amazes me at what she can already do and knows. I guess it's because she has Talise to look up to.  She seems to know so much more than Talise did at that age. Of course, with Talise being my oldest she was treated quite differently. I overlooked a lot of things I shouldn't have because I thought she didn't know any better because she was a baby.  I also didn't try to teach her to pick up after herself or go get her own things for the same reason. Mylie is on the ball though. She will go get her own night clothes after her bath and put them on herself.  She brushes her own teeth and does rather well. She will go open the refrigerator and get her own juice or water bottle and she can pick out her own snack. It may seem silly, but it amazes me. She acts so big! It saddens me at the same time. She's growing up and won't need me for much longer.  
This weekend I got to take a peek at Bronson again. Oh. MY. Goodness.  Is he cute! The tech got a wonderful shot of his face and we just sat and watched him for a good 10 minutes. He was sticking out his tongue, sucking on his hand, smacking and just doing cute baby things. He appears to have chubby little cheeks and full lips like his daddy. I really hope he looks like my husband.  He was such a cute baby, and quite a handsome man if you ask me! Seeing his sweet little face made my discomfort all worth it. I can't wait to snuggle up to him and kiss those chubby cheeks. Now that I am all weepy I must stop so I can go blow my nose.  Sniff, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment