Monday, May 17, 2010

Big and Miserable

Friday was my last day of bed rest.  after a week of worry  I decided that I was gonna walk! I went to Wal Mart, came home and baked, washed dishes and did laundry.  I felt wonderful the entire time. Not one contraction. NADA! So, I went to work this weekend. We were slammed.  I think it was the busiest it's been since I've been there. I took the stairs as often as possible and walked a lot. By Sunday I was achy, but no contractions! Last night I was up 4 times between 11:00 p.m. and 6:15 a.m. to go potty. I think he has dropped.  I wore loose socks to work and my legs were swollen over the tops of them. Today has been no fun. WORE OUT! I have been struggling to not waddle. I am exhausted and sore, and now am all crampy. I go to the doctor in the morning. I bet he'll tell me Bronson is still floating. I think I ticked the little guy off not letting him out when he wanted to come. He'll probably camp out in me forever! Up until this weekend I have not been tired of being pregnant. Now I not quite as thrilled about it. If I wasn't so nervous about having a toddler and a newborn I be guzzling Castor Oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment