Friday, October 30, 2009

My first ultrasound

I went in today for my first ultrasound for this pregnancy.  ONE baby! Yay!  A good strong heartbeat, which I didn't expect to hear this early on, but it was AMAZING! 115 bpm. He changed my EDD to 6-19-2010. My hormones are all out of whack, I am fighting tears just typing about it. He suggested I get the swine flu vaccine, which I am EXTREMELY hesitant about.  There just isn't a lot of testing been done yet. He strongly encouraged it, saying that swine flu kills pregnant ladies. Given my occupation, my exposure to it is very high, so I bit the bullet and took it.  I couldn't live with myself if something happened to this little butterball because I was stubborn. I also had two very large cysts on my right ovary.  I have to go back in two weeks for another scan. I am a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment