Friday, February 16, 2007

Well...


So far today I have bawled like a big baby over t.v.! I have tivo, so I recorded my shows last night. Fernando totally made up to me. He said all day he worried that when he came home that I wouldn't speak to him and he'd have to face another night without me. He apologized for not coming to me when he heard me crying. When we went to bed he kissed me. Not just a peckgoodnight, but a real kiss. The kind of kiss I long for, the kind that made me fall in love with him the first time. The kiss that erases all things ugly. I needed that kiss, I am thankful for it. I am undeserving of it, and yet it was mine all the same. So this morning with that on my mind, started out great. Then I watched Grey's Anatomy. I cried and cried. It was so emotional. Now I have to go get dressed to go to luch with Stephanie and Tiffany, if she doesn't find a way out of it. We'll see. Oh I wasn't able to temp this morning because the stupid cat got locked up in our bedroom and was scratching at the door to get out. I had to get out of bed to keep from screaming! But I have had an unusual amount of ewcm.

No comments:

Post a Comment