Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day


Well, it is 11:07 a.m. and so far no word from my husband. Last night he said he wasn't much of a gift giver and previously he said that he doesn't buy cards. I have lived without birthday, mothers day, or valentines day presents for 9 years now. I am fed up! He knows what I am going through. He claims that he has no money, which technically is true right now, but I told him that he doesn't have to buy me something. Just doing something that shows me that you care. He could write me a love letter, or draw me a picture (he's very talented). When we were dating he made me a J out of dirt and he painted it. Somehow it has stayed in one piece. I still have it in a ring box in my jewelry armoire. That meant so much to me. I am a simple girl, I don't require a lot of stuff. Appreciation would be nice though. I am on my second day of Clomid. I received my preseed in the mail today. I am anxious to get this show on the road! Well, I am officially pissed off! Fernando has called me three times and hasn't once mentioned valentines day! I called him to ask what time he is getting off of work, and he wanted to know what for! Most people would think thier spouse is just messing with them, I think mine is selfish and clueless! I feel like crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment