Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here we go again!


I am starting my second cycle of Clomid today. I took it this morning and my breasts are already tender. When my cycle started last Friday I nearly lost it. I do not understand why it is so difficult for me to concieve. I've already had one child, I thought that was supposed to make it easier - WRONG! I am so nervous. I've got this cycle and next month and then it's on to more testing and IUI. I really don't want it to come to that. I can't even look at my daughter's baby book without crying. Last month this medicine made me nuts. My face broke out, I was outta control, I had headaches and was very achy. My cycle was shortened though. It was 40 days before and while on Clomid it went down to 29. My cycle has been pretty uneventful too. It's already almost over and I have barely had any cramping. That is highly unusual, I usually have an awful time. I am obsessed with baby names, right now I really like Annaleigh, Neela, and Romilly for a girl and Grant, Gage, and Kingston for a boy. My husband only likes Annaleigh and Grant. I'm sure by the time I get pregnant and the baby gets here we'll have something completely different. I decided not to do the opk's this cycle. It just made me crazy last cycle and I ended up taking them too early in the day so it was a waste of money anyways. We discussed this last night and agreed that we will just have sex more than last month. Probably from cd10-20 or until my temp goes up for a few days. I guess that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment