Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, Today started out ok, but...


I just really lost my temper. My little girl says that the dog freed himself from the tie out we have for him. She then puts him in our flower bed in the front yard. I got so mad! I am barely strong enough to screw it back in the ground. Well she proceeds to run crazy around the outside of the house screaming like a banshee. That made me angry and embarrassed me. When I come in the house she has ran into her room and locked the door. She wouldn't open it. I had to go find a key to open it. I spanked her. I feel bad now, but she gets away with murder. She is so disrespectful to us both. I slept well last night though, I woke up sleepy and haven't recovered from it yet. I need to go get dressed for church. I'm not really in the mood, but I feel that when your not in the mood to go is when you need to go the most. I still have to clean the bathrooms and mop the floors and vacuum. Hopefully I won't be too tired for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment