Monday, June 6, 2011

Me? Too nice?

I really don't think so. That is what I am being told though, in regards to my ex. I didn't get child support again this week. After several phone calls I found out that my ex is responsible for me getting the money regardless of if his wages are garnished or not. After calmly and respectfully speaking to him about it he agreed to pay the two weeks he owes. That was Friday, now I wait. We have court again on Thursday and Bronson turns one on Friday. Just typing that out makes me want to cry. I have been SO emotional lately. Very sensitive, mostly towards Bryan. I feel really lucky to have met him. I love him. I try to not create issues, but I almost feel like that is what I am doing. I will sit and think about something and it will eat at me. I will go back and forth as to whether to mention it or not. On the one hand, I refuse to tolerate anything displeasing to me anymore from a man. On the other hand ANYTHING I have ever gotten the least bit upset about, which isn't much, he has been so quick to try to make it better. He loves me. He demonstrates love every time he's around me. Heck, even his texts show love. He's a good man. He's close to his family which I love. Maybe it's feeling like this so soon after living in hell is why I am being so emotional. I just hope I don't sabotage this.

No comments:

Post a Comment