Monday, June 20, 2011

Just when u think it cant get worse

My mood is horrible. I don't understand why I have to keep explaining the same thing over and over.  What is so difficult about decency and respect? Why is that so hard to understand for some people? Is the entire do unto others thing lost? I feel like ramming my head into the wall out of pure frustration. I really dislike having to explain my feelings. I dislike even more when they are disputed or discredited like I am a fool for feeling the way I do. I hate having to be so vague on here but out of DECENCY and RESPECT I will be. I try so hard to be calm and keep going. I try to keep my chin up and over look things. It seems they are starting to build and build and its a bit overwhelming. I am at my breaking point. I have an extreme dislike for this feeling. It's a sort of scream, cry, pull out hair combination. Its to a point that I am getting frustrated with everyone. Well, that's not entirely true. My patience is much smaller though. It feels a bit better getting it out like this though. Crazy! That is how I feel, and probably how I'm being perceived at the moment. The thing about crazy is, crazy doesn't care. I care immensely, which is why I am on this vicious circle to begin with. Gosh people sure can suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment