Thursday, June 9, 2011

Milestone

This time last year I was packing my bag to be induced. After trying to bust out early,Bronson decided if he couldn't come when he wanted to then he'd stay forever. I was a nervous wreck. My ex was still over the road and I was completely freaking out that he wouldn't get home in time. My first son! I could not wrap my brain around having a boy. Now, I cannot imagine NOT having my amazing son. This past year has unfairly flown by. Time passes quickly enough as it is, with all that has happened this year I cannot remember half of it.  Fortunately I was able to pour all of my love into that sweet boy. He's such a fun, cuddly little guy. He listens pretty well so far. He's getting quite brave as well. He stands without holding on, and today he dropped a piece of chicken on the floor and slowly bent over to pick it up and stood back p without falling over. I was so proud of him. When I applaud his efforts he grins so big! He loves it when I call him a big boy. His smile brightens his whole face. Ive been so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment