Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tomorrow is a sequel


To my sweet sixteen! Yup! I am turning 32 tomorrow. I will start my day going to mommy and me, then have lunch with Talise at school. Then I will go pick up my cake. Hopefully it will be a good day. On a side note my Clomid dose went up to 150 starting yesterday. My ovaries are so extremely achy, and I have a headache. I hope it works this time. If it doesn't I may stop trying. Now that I am in the throws of trying and Mylie is approaching the terrible two's it is starting to make me question if I really want to do it again. What if the next baby is difficult like Talise was...or worse! I don't think Fernando and I could handle it. Mylie was and still is an amazing baby. Very sweet and smart. I pray that it works and I get another peaceful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment