Thursday, September 3, 2009

So we wait


I had another Progesterone check done yesterday. My level was 6.1 That seems very low considering I was taking Clomid. With Mylie it was usually around 16-18. My doctors nurse seems like a complete fruit loop. I asked her if I should start the Progesterone supplement he prescribed my last cycle since the numbers were so low and she didn't have a clue as to why. I had to explain to her that low progesterone levels may not sustain a pregnancy and if I happened to conceive I would like it to have a fighting chance. She said she would schedule me an appointment with my doctor WEDNESDAY! That is a full week away. If I am gonna start it will happen by then. The only positive I see to that is if I did happen to conceive then that would be my test day. Also, if I am not pregnant he is increasing my dosage for next month. I like it that he is not fooling around. The doctor I had with Mylie made me try two rounds of 50 mgs, two of 100 mgs, and two of 150 mgs before success. I really don't want to wait around. I want to be a surrogate before I am 35 so I need to get this ball rolling. I hope I don't loose it on his inept nurse. My co-worker is struggling with this also. Although I feel truly sorry for her, it is kind of nice to have someone to relate to. All of my other friends and sisters-in-law seem to pop out babies like it is going out of style. It is quite frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment