Monday, October 8, 2012

Losing it

The weight that is, heck, my mind too! I can only do minimal exercise at this point post partem. I do what I am able to though. Slowly I see my body coming back. Flabby, but I cannot tone just yet. Maybe it's only slowly to me. Bree was 3 weeks old Saturday. My fat girl, pre-pregnancy pants fit perfect straight from the dryer, after about 20 minutes of wearing them they are baggy. I have serious muffin top in my normal jeans though. I won't be sporting those for a bit. Here's a few wonderful bathroom self portraits of my progress.
The day I went into labor. About 12 hours before she was born.


11 days post partem.

23 days post partem, a fine looking fella and sliver of a beautiful girl trying to get away with the tooth brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment