Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Should Be Napping

I really should just close my eyes and rest. I have had such a good day today that I just cannot do it. My girls are back in school. No fighting in the house this afternoon. My son is well again. Bronson, Bree and I went for our walk. It was so nice out. Fall is in the air. Bree snuggled up close and slept, Bronson did his usual talking to the barking dogs and pointing out flowers, insects and animals. I listened and breathed. That is it. Is was so peaceful and relaxing. I have had lunch. Bree has been changed and fed. Bronson was changed, he fell asleep on the way home. Bree is asleep now. I've got the windows open and the ceiling fans on. I am curled up on the sofa, cozy under my daughter's fleece blanket. It is a great day. The only thing that could make it better would be to have my husband home and to have a pumpkin spice latte spiked with something good. This is the first really good day I have had in a while. I think I was deficient in some of my vitamins. I've increased my prenatals to twice a day, started back on my Magnesium and have actually remembered my iron supplements every day last week. Since doing so my headaches have gone away or been extremely mild. I have not felt overwhelmed at all today. Hopefully I didn't just cursed myself by saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment