Saturday, September 17, 2011

My birthday

I had the best birthday I have ever had as an adult. It started Thursday. Talise wanted to go to WalMart to buy me something since she hasn't ever been able to buy me a gift before. In the past she always gave me something of hers that she really liked. She was really torn because she only had so much money and wanted to buy artificial nails for herself also. When I told her I'd buy the nails she went back and bought me something else! So she gave me two pairs of earrings. Obviously the little stinker doesn't hate me as much as she say she does. Then, that evening, Bryan's mom came over and brought Talise's and my gifts and also something for Mylie and Bronson so they wouldn't feel left out. That was so touching! Our gifts were beautiful. Then on my actual birthday Bryan arranged for my mother to come down and watch my kids so we could spend the day together. She got there early and brought me gifts!  He took me to breakfast, then to look at engagement rings! He decided to have one custom made. I am SO stoked! After that he took me shopping! Then we went to buy Talise's gift from him. We came home for a bit until it was time to drop the kids off with their father. Once we dropped them off he took me out to dinner. We had so much fun! The food was amazing, the drinks were good and we were in just the best mood. He told the bartender it was my birthday so they gave me a free shot of Patron! As I was enjoying that and talking to him I all of a sudden felt a weight on my head. A fricking sombrero! I took that thing off as fast as they put it on! Hello head lice! They sang to me, brought me out Sopapilla and took our picture together. They gave me a copy of the picture in a little paper frame that said Happy Birthday. The picture turned out really good. It was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment