Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Aunt Linda

  My aunt Linda died on Saturday morning. It was sudden. My mom and other aunt spoke to her the night before.  I had tried to call her twice, but got no answer.  She had had an intestinal virus for the previous three days, other than that she was fine. She was one of the two people that I speak to on a regular basis. Her and my mom.  Now just my mom. My heart aches.  I want so badly to call her. To hear her say "Hey babe!" We have to go through her things. I don't want to. She is being cremated, her service is next Tuesday, the 24th of November.  The day AFTER I can do Inteligender to see what kind of baby I am carrying. I never sent her videos of Mylie dancing or talking. That saddens me. I had to go buy funeral clothes today. For me and Mylie. It wasn't fun shopping. I've gotten sick from grief twice already. My sister in law called to check on me, she knew how close Linda and I were.  My first thought was, I need to call Linda and tell her how thoughtful Micha is.  I could literally hear her saying "How sweet" I am dreading Tuesday. I have a constant lump in my throat. I miss her terribly bad. I don't know how I am going to make it. I know I will, it just seems inconceivable at the time. I love you Linda, with terrible passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment