Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Like a chicken with it's head cut off!


That is exactly how I feel. Fernando frustrated the hell outta me at the pediatricians office today. Talise decided to be his side kick. I thought I was gonna loose it. I am moody as hell lately. My heart is achy for the Freeman family, they lost their sweet baby Kayleigh last night. I cannot imagine what they must be going through. I hope I never come to understand. I miss my friends. I am going back to the mommy and me group tomorrow. I hope to become friends with some of those ladies. Hopefully my sinful ways won't run them off. I am hoping Fernando gets a call back about that application he turned in a couple of weeks ago. Mylie is getting so big. She is just as cute as ever and Talise got three awards on honors day at her school. She got all A honor roll! I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment