Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mommy and Me


Is going great so far. I am really glad I joined. There are only five other women and Mylie is he youngest baby, but we are enjoying it. At least I am. The lady's are all really nice. They seem like my kind of people. I left Mylie in the nursery today. It was the very first time someone I don't really know watched her. I was right across the hall and she did great. They were itching to hold her any ways. She is one of two girls there. The really fret over her. They said she whimpered a bit and when I picked her up she wouldn't reach for me. When I picked her up in my arms she got teary eyed and that was it. I loved on her and she fell asleep in the car on the way home. We met for lunch at a local pizza buffet. It was yummy and inexpensive. Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment