Thursday, March 15, 2007

We went to the doctor



Wednesday was our appointment. The doctor told me my progesterone had been great and he was surprised that I am not pregnant. He ordered a semen analysis for Fernando and a HSG for me. I am not looking forward to it. I work in x-ray I've assisted in HSG's and heard women moan because of the pain of pressure on a blocked tube. I really hope my tubes aren't blocked and Fernando's spermies are in great shape. Both are to be done on Monday. They also increased my Clomid dose to 100 mgs. I am praying for a miracle. Right now I think I have a sinus infection. I feel pretty crummy. Our dishwasher is junk. It will not clean dishes, and whats worse is it leaves soap on them! We scrape our plates and rinse our dishes before we put them in there and they still don't come out clean. It is frustrating. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment