Thursday, February 13, 2014

Coming undone

I am drowning. I cannot even describe the emotions I have going through me. It's like being caught up in a tornado. Spinning out of control. Their are so many things going on in my life right now. In my family.  So much deceit. I'm unsure of who can be trusted. So much intentional hurt for personal satisfaction directed at my inner circle. I am both appalled and amazed at just how horrible someone can be to their own family.  What's worse is that it is coming from multiple directions.  I wish I could be less vague. I'd love nothing more than to call the scumbags out and tell the world who they really are. Now is not the time though. I will wait. I hope justice prevails. It's proving quite difficult to be so quiet. I've got this though. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment