Thursday, April 23, 2009

How much I love thee



Talise,
I love the silly faces you make and how you'll do just about anything to make me smile. I love how you defend me. I love the freckles sprinkled gently over the bridge of your nose. I love looking into your bright blue eyes. I love your giving spirit. I love your love of animals. I love your eagerness to make me proud, and you do sweetheart. I love the way you look after your baby sister. I love the warm smooth feeling of the palm of your hands. I love when you let me hold you in my lap. I love your sense of humor. I love that you ALWAYS remember to kiss me goodnight. I love that you call me at work you to ask Whatcha doin? I love that you are a thinker. I love that you try to help others. I love your sense of style and how pretty you look in dark lip gloss. I love the way you own up to whatever it is you do.

Mylie,
I love that you wake up happy and smiling. I love the way you smile so hard your little eyes almost disappear. I love the way you giggle and grin when you see my breast waiting to nurse. I love the way you rub my tummy while you nurse. I love the way you toddle off as quickly as you can when you get busted. I love the way you lean in to kiss me. I love the way you hug and kiss your babies. I love the way you say kit kit while you pet the cat. I love the way you scrunch up your nose when you sniff something. I love the way your crawl up onto your daddy's tummy to fall asleep. I love the way your face lights up when your sister gets home from school. I love the way you lay your had on someone and gently pat them. I love the way you raise your arm up when I ask Who's my sweet girl? or Who's the prettiest girl in Roanoke? or when daddy asks Who's the champion of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment