Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Embarassment

So, this whole three year old business is not my favorite so far. I swear my girl is much more tantrum prone than ever. The only upside to this age is she understands consequences, she just doesn't care. She has a great vocabulary and pronounces words well, so when she freaks out the general public is well informed of her unhappiness. Example: I had to bring my babes with me to my job so I could fax some paperwork. She had fallen asleep in the car on the way there so was less than pleased about going inside. She followed me around, barking orders and refusing to behave. As we were leaving she wanted a mint. When I told her no due to her behavior she screamed out IDIOT! I was mortified. Her older sister was also spoken to regarding the incident because she is who Mylie learned the word from. Usually if Mylie isn't acting a fool out in public then I embarrass myself by looking all wild eyed and crazy from the stress of it all. I keep telling myself, it's a stage, it'll pass and her strong will will serve her well as an adult ~ hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment