Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Blessed

So far today I have cleaned the kitchen, fed two of my three babes two meals and a snack, went outside to play and washed a load of clothes. I feel great, While I was outside pushing both of my babies on the swing set I got them for Christmas It just sank in. Regardless of what is going on in my life right now I am extremely blessed. I may have to work long hours every weekend, but my co-workers are wonderful. I actually miss them when they are out. I get to spend all week with my children and still provide for them without them missing out on just about anything. Well, maybe vacations,but I try to make up for that. Just being able to come and go as I please all week,being able to push my babies outside is a blessing. It is a beautiful day.  I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment