Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not pregnant


At least not yet. The spotting turned into the worst period I have ever had. The nurse that called me obviously didn't look at my chart because she told me that the reason that I had started my cycle on cd24 was because I hadn't ovulated. I told her that was not what the nurse had told me on Tuesday. She also couldn't figure out why the dr. had given me progesterone to take until I told her that maybe it was because spotting in early pregnancy can be a sign of low progesterone levels. She agreed. So I took the Clomid again, only this time on days 5-9 and we are now in the baby making phase of the cycle. Even though the dr. says ever other day I think we are gonna go every day on days 12-16, just to cover our bases. This is the worst part of ttc. I am ready for it to be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment