Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Don't Know What's Come Over Me

Maybe it's the holidays. The beautiful lights and Christmas music always lifts my mood. I love the sights and smells of Christmas. Maybe it's the peace of a boring relationship, and by boring I mean no picking and fighting. Maybe it's just falling more in love. I am not sure what it is but it's strong and almost overwhelming. I could stare at that man all day. I miss him like mad when either he or I am at work. I cannot keep my hands off of him. I love snuggling and breathing him in. I just cannot get enough of him. I am so completely happy it's unreal. Sometimes I sit and just cannot believe I am with this man. I was so miserable for so long and really thought, but prayed not, that I always would be. I remember sitting there thinking about being old and completely miserable and how sad that would make me. I almost feel undeserving. He is so kind and loving. His family is great. He is a father to my kids, much more so than their sperm donor. I know I sing his praises all the time, but I just adore him. What's even better, he loves the attention. I used to get pushed away all the time, so I worry often that I am bugging him. He always reassures me that he enjoys the attention. I've been so gushy with love that he asked me if I was pregnant! He assumed I must be full of hormones. Not the case just yet. Regardless of if it's the holidays or I"m just full of love,I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment