Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bronson it is!

I had my 16 week appointment today.  All went well.  I gained 4lbs. Bronson's heart rate was 147. I got blood drawn for the triple screen test and a Rx for valtrex because I have had three cold sores in the four months I've been pregnant. I go back in two weeks for my biophysical. I can bring a dvdrw to record it so Fernando can see. He has class and can't miss it. I hate that because he is SO anxious to see proof that Bronson is indeed a boy. It all seems too good to be true to him. The thoughts of evening the score around here thrills him.  Speaking of class, Fernando started his CDL classes today.  He is a happy man, which in turn makes me a happy wife. It has been a great day so far.  I hope it continues. I love you Bronson Dutra!

No comments:

Post a Comment